collapse

Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 2066 times)

Losit

Hi guys
« on: February 07, 2015, 03:44:12 PM »
Hi, if this post is not appropriate here, or the is a better/ different place or person I could contact, please delete and accept my appolagies in advance.
I'm writing here as I have looked for an appropriate contact for your club, but haven't found one. ( I may have missed something)
What im writing for is that I have 2 losi 5T and a couple of radios, that I would like to sell. Unfortunatly I just don't use them.
Once again, I apolagize if this wasn't the place to post this, and happy for you to delete. If the is a club news letter or a contact that may be intrested I would be happy to here from you.
Thank you for your time guys.
P.S. I'm in South Austarlia, west beach area.

pagey04

• 2014.Australian National 4WD OUTLAW Champion.
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 04:12:56 PM »
Howdy mate , im sure the guys won't mind your post generally this is for people to say hi and do an intro !!
As for your cars go how much do want , are you willing to send them by post or local pick up ??
Also there is another forum called large scale downunder that has a for sale section where you can post up items for sale ,you need to become a member which is easy to do and free and have a minimum amount of posts to be able to put things up for sale,pretty easy to do just need to go on and post up the minimum and away you go !!I think it is 10 posts but not real sure !!
Sure you don't want to keep one and race it ?? If not good luck with the sale !!
Cheers

2014.Australian National 4WD OUTLAW Champion.
SALS Member.Car #4.
Proudly sponsored by WILLOW & PEAC0CK makers of 100% natural soy wax Candles
RaCing is Life,the Rest is waiting !!

Scubee01

• Sponsored by Cambrai General Store
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 04:18:36 PM »
If we're racing tomorrow you could bring them up to Monaro and try selling them or even have a go at racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S.A.L.S. Member 46
FG Leopard 4 Comp

Losit

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 04:51:45 PM »
Thanks for the reply guys.
Pages04, appreciate the info cheers. I, was preferring pick up, as shipping could Bea hassle packing them.
As for price,
first one is new never used, and will include a new Bartolone big bore pipe, and super bee gas kill switch, and killer Rc 7200 receiver battery. None fitted. Was asking$1000 SOLD

Second one, I only used 3 times, has losi tuned pipe fitted,... The last run I took it to Pt Gawler and unfortunately has a bit of surface rust on it now. Will chuck in a new super bee kill switch and killer Rc receiver battery to. Was asking just reasonable offers on that one, around $500... SOLD

Also have a new never used Futaba 4pk-2.4g transmitter/ receiver asking $350 dropped to $300

I was going to race them even told a friend about the club. Unfortunately I just have far to many RC hobbies and the cars just haven't held my intrest enough to use them. They have been sitting idle for months, and can't see them getting used now.
And thanks for offer Scubee01, was going to come out for a look but i never make it up there. but if your racing tomorrow good luck, hope you win, or atleast finish :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:30:44 PM by Losit »

* Calendar List

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Recent Posts

Follow Us On Facebook by SALS
[January 24, 2020, 09:06:06 AM]

Re: Newbie to Large Scale by PeteSBR16
[May 12, 2019, 05:12:16 PM]

Re: Newbie to Large Scale by Dunny
[May 12, 2019, 09:42:34 AM]

Newbie to Large Scale by PeteSBR16
[May 10, 2019, 02:37:17 PM]

IRC Big Bore shocks by fifty8
[January 08, 2019, 08:57:11 PM]

anything